Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(16-Oct-2017, 23:21)blair.athol Wrote:
(16-Oct-2017, 23:00)Confused Wrote:
(16-Oct-2017, 22:13)blair.athol Wrote: sorry but it‘s just 11:12pm in Europe
Strange, according to my watch it’s precisely midnight in Europe.......  (CET) Huh

Hey Confused,
we still have CEST until October 29. Now it's 00:21 Cool
Indeed so, on that point I will stand corrected. Shy   Although us Brits can have any time we want now, it’s a Brexit thing. Confused 

Anyway, joking apart I am going to join Pim in bed now, so to speak.  Let’s see what delights tomorrow and the rest of the week may bring.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(16-Oct-2017, 22:07)Confused Wrote:
(16-Oct-2017, 21:24)Pim van Vliet Wrote: 17 October 2017 6:24AM here in Australia and no email. Disappointed. Back to bed.

http://youtu.be/ZKNEiqFqvNA
Wow, not played that in ages, right now I cannot even remember how many records it came on.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
So it’s mid-afternoon in Paris and not a peep.
Someone surprised?  Rolleyes

But their mails are often coming late at night... Big Grin
I just received the email, pity that seems we still need to wait until 7-Nov.

They release a log page for us to follow the progress:
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/secti...finity-Log
nick.

Qobuz Sublime/Roon on Synology DS3617xs --> Od'A (#82) --> B&W 802D3
Roon --> Dante --> Devialet Opéra de Paris Gold Phantom (pro mode)
So no news today - as expected :-(
(17-Oct-2017, 18:46)Nightmare Wrote: So nothing new today - as expected :-(

Well, they do say the board is in its final iteration while the software is delayed.  
Perhaps the board will ship as expected.
I know!  Delusional!
Devialet users are passible :-)
I’m pessimistic regarding the ability to deliver the CI board. Bugs can be fixed for software but hardware misconceptions cost much more that’s why it’s no surprise Devialet delays.
Devialet didn’t attend the Parisian Sound & Image this weekend unlike previous years...
Devialet is expert in marketing field and their silence is suspicious.
Hopefully I love the expert and the real upgrade is definitely Roon with Tidal integration for me.
I can’t help but wait.
System 1 : D800, Piega Classic 80.2, Lumin A1, NUC/Wintel +SSD, Roon lifetime Qobuz sublissime Tidal Hifi subscription 
System 2 : D400, JM Reynaud Cantabile Sublime, Roon.
France
I got the email as well today.  This should be of interest to those who thought we might need to pay shipping, et al:

How much will the upgrade cost?

Nothing at all. Your system upgrade is completely free of charge, whether you own an Original d’Atelier or Expert Pro system, or have upgraded from Expert to Expert Pro. All shipping costs are on us.

http://m.email.devialet.com/rest/head/mi...AsUhD.html

[Image: coreinfinity-core.jpg]
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US