Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
My Devialet dealer in the Netherlands told me that Devialet has asked them for the serial numbers of the Pro's they have so Devialet can arrange the UPS labels.
They are to send the amps they have (in use for demo's to potential buyers) with the remotes to Paris.

So it seems the ball finally starts to rolll....

rdok
(16-Oct-2017, 06:34)rdok Wrote: My Devialet dealer in the Netherlands told me that Devialet has asked them for the serial numbers of the Pro's they have so Devialet can arrange the UPS labels.
They are to send the amps they have (in use for demo's to potential buyers) with the remotes to Paris.

So it seems the ball finally starts to rolll....

rdok

A white paper on the new features and specifications of the new streamer card would be nice.  We still do not have any solid info of what the new board adds.  Even though this is a free or prepaid "upgrade", there is still shipping and lead time to consider.
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.

For sure they are already producing the hardware. Letˋs see how far the firmware is developed and how long it will take them to remove the bugs...
220 PRO/CI, Martin Logan Montis, HMS Gran Finale MK II, FritzBox 7590, Audirvana via USB, Tidal Hifi, - South Germany
17 October 2017 6:24AM here in Australia and no email. Disappointed. Back to bed.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
outback or back to bed?
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
(16-Oct-2017, 21:24)Pim van Vliet Wrote: 17 October 2017 6:24AM here in Australia and no email. Disappointed. Back to bed.

http://youtu.be/ZKNEiqFqvNA
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(16-Oct-2017, 22:07)Confused Wrote:
(16-Oct-2017, 21:24)Pim van Vliet Wrote: 17 October 2017 6:24AM here in Australia and no email. Disappointed. Back to bed.

sorry but it‘s just 11:12pm in Europe
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
(16-Oct-2017, 22:13)blair.athol Wrote:
(16-Oct-2017, 22:07)Confused Wrote:

Strange, according to my watch it’s precisely midnight in Europe.......  (CET) Huh
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(16-Oct-2017, 23:00)Confused Wrote:
(16-Oct-2017, 22:13)blair.athol Wrote:
(16-Oct-2017, 22:07)Confused Wrote: http://youtu.be/ZKNEiqFqvNA

Strange, according to my watch it’s precisely midnight in Europe.......  (CET) Huh

Hey Confused,
we still have CEST until October 29. Now it's 00:21 Cool
(16-Oct-2017, 21:35)blair.athol Wrote: outback or back to bed?

Both
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.