Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers
I feel it's important to make this note about these Bronze footers:
When I tamper with my system (power cords etc) I often hear an improvement initially and then this becomes the new norm, the baseline. Usually, I can then not really discern how it sounds now compared to before
BUT
With the new Oreas in my system, I am STILL noticing a big improvement. More air is one thing, better instrumental separation is another. Most noticeable is that my speakers now just disappear- the sound comes out of nowhere. 
My point is that this gift seems to keep on giving- if you can get a trial set, I reckon you're nuts not to try them under the Devialet. 
Enjoy your system Smile
Kind regards,
David.
Shy
Currently: MacMini with Tidal, Qobuz Roon via RAAT / Cat7 Ethernet cable / Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI (the BIG dogs!)/ Analysis Plus Oval 9 cable / Hyperion Audio 968 / Cheap cable to homemade, 12 inch powered subwoofers.
(04-Mar-2019, 03:49)ICUDoc Wrote: I feel it's important to make this note about these Bronze footers:
When I tamper with my system (power cords etc) I often hear an improvement initially and then this becomes the new norm, the baseline. Usually, I can then not really discern how it sounds now compared to before
BUT
With the new Oreas in my system, I am STILL noticing a big improvement. More air is one thing, better instrumental separation is another. Most noticeable is that my speakers now just disappear- the sound comes out of nowhere. 
My point is that this gift seems to keep on giving- if you can get a trial set, I reckon you're nuts not to try them under the Devialet. 
Enjoy your system Smile

Absolutely...a complete no-brainer.  Anyone with a D should just go buy them.
Just installed 3 ea bronze under my 250 , that to calm my audiophile nevrosa after reading this posts.
I,m happy,not sure the diffrence from the Herbies but i have never felt im have had so good seperation between instruments before,but then i also just downloaded and implemented last Roon Rat
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(27-Mar-2019, 22:29)Petter Wrote: Just installed 3 ea bronze under my 250 , that to calm my audiophile nevrosa after reading this posts.
I,m happy,not sure the diffrence from the Herbies but i have never felt im have had so good seperation between instruments before,but then i also just downloaded and implemented last Roon Rat

Trust me, in some more time as things settle in, you'll only discover 'good things' the OREAs are doing to your 250 ...
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
Damn you all!!!!  Angry

I just ordered 6 footers for my D440. Was not planning on buying anything anytime soon, though, but you guys raving here all the time about these things...  Angel

Prices in Europe (Belgium / Netherlands) quite higher than in the States.
(02-Apr-2019, 20:33)Stino Wrote: Damn you all!!!!  Angry

I just ordered 6 footers for my D440. Was not planning on buying anything anytime soon, though, but you guys raving here all the time about these things...  Angel

I got my Orea Bronze at amazon.de for €49/piece with free shipping.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(02-Apr-2019, 20:33)Stino Wrote: Damn you all!!!!  Angry

Hope to hear your comments once the Oreos are seated.  Hey, in the scale of things these little footers are quite cheap....bummer about the EU tariffs...
I ordered three at Amazon.de at the same price as Antoine mentioned above. It were the last three footers the seller had available. For the other three I had to buy them at a local hifi shop at a price of €65. But indeed: still cheap compared to the other costs we can have. I will report back!
Took delivery on four burgundy pucks yesterday.  So much has changed in my system that it’s hard to tell, but I needed something to provide isolation as I never purchased a proper rack.  They look gorgeous but are difficult to position somewhat as they are concave.  Dealer only had burgundy in stock and provided them at price near bronze.
I’m considering getting three bronze to go under one of my amps. I notice in @Wdw’s picture in one of the above posts that the rear pucks are quite close together. Because the tops of the pucks are concave, would it not be possible to place them under the Devialet’s feet, or would this be counter productive?
Also, as one of my amps is wall mounted, do you think it would be a good idea for me to use pucks under the other amp?  Would I get any benefits, or would it make the amps “unbalanced” i.e one sounding much better than the other?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England