Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Firmware 10.1.0
Wow! Just updated the latest firmware. Sounds fantastic a job well done by Devialet.
+1

I'm agree , a step forward with this firmware. I hope there will be other minor bugs correction !
Devialet 1000Pro > Leedh E2, subwoofer 20.1 > Esprit Volta cables > Mac-mini with Air wifi > Wilson Benesch full Circle
Just upgraded and I have to agree that it sounds much more detailed and focused.
Upgraded the firmware
Got some Keith Jarrett on at the moment
Definitely more detailed and focused
Or perhaps its all in my mind......
I've been running this for a few days now. It's the Icing on the cake of my 220 upgrade.

James

Melco N1A > Meicord Opal > Devialet 220 Pro > Mogami 2972 > Shahinian Compass
Is there also a SQ´improvement´ on the non Pro ?
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
Some say as the others so ;-)
This is an impression I received today from a dear friend who owns an Expert D800 with high end setup of speaker/source/interconnects/room treatment. I don't know if he has posted in here but I would like to share it with the community.

Quote:
"... there are positive changes especially in clarity and more fullness to vocals. Low volume listening has improved. I was exclusively using 9 and didn't like 10. But this update is very good. The clarity is mind blowing."
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
same on a D1000 here
(01-May-2017, 14:28)ledesc Wrote: Is there also a SQ´improvement´ on the non Pro ?

I do have that idea yes, although it's difficult to directly compare with only one Devialet...
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components