Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Firmware 10.1.0
Thanks for the replys. Gonna figure it out when Im back from vacation.
Ok. 

My simple problem was easily solved. When I tried to update to 10.1.0 I used my windows laptop, earlier I had updated from my Mac. So I went to the mac, downloaded and installed. Worked at once, maybe the sd-card was set up for mac only. 

After a couple of hours listening I will say it sounds nice as always. Air is working flawlessy, Im happy. Looking forward to see what the future pro 220 card can do, that Air cant do. At the moment, my 200 is all I need.
I noticed after the last update the only wifi speaker I have cuts in and out. Anyone else have that issue?
(21-Apr-2017, 16:53)K4680 Wrote: Hello, does anyone know more about the new expert pro firmware V10.1.0 ??
Devialet writes "minor bug fix"! Rolleyes

What I can say is that I just updated with Spark 1.10.1 and lost the Radio option in the Home (seems replaced by "Live on Phantom").
I do see Radio in Setting on it is turned ON

Any idea how to fix and play Radio again?
tsk
(21-Apr-2017, 16:53)K4680 Wrote: Hello, does anyone know more about the new expert pro firmware V10.1.0 ??
Devialet writes "minor bug fix"! Rolleyes
The new firmware hasn't changed the sound which is a good thing. K4680, has the Isotek Evo mains conditioner made a worthwhile improvement as I was looking at one last week?