Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Phantom coming!!
Another one about the Gold

http://www.slashgear.com/devialets-gold-...-28445972/
I can't wait to read reviews about it. Right now I wishes I had been a little more patient instead of being yearly adopters and buy Gold instead of Silver Big Grin Maybe we will se a Diamond version in the future.
2 x Devialet Phantom Gold / Branch + Dialog
Pioneer KRP-600M 60" Plasma Tv
Boom.

And just like that, all white and silver phantom are now obsolete Smile

J/k

Kind of bummed the woofers aren't matching gold. Maybe a limited version will be offered for the additional cost of the extra gold.

But joking aside, I have to admit the temptation is strong to sell my silvers and upgrade to gold. If the preliminary reviews are accurate, it seems Devialet is making great strides with improving neutrality.

However, waiting is good. Maybe a Berilliyum tweeter isn't out of the question so long as people are willing to pay.
[Image: phgo02.jpg]And what about the new stand on this picture, I like to see these in our room, (but they seem a little low)
Another one about the Gold ;-)

http://fr.devialet.com/gold-phantom/#best-3
http://en.devialet.com/gold-phantom-en-us#best-3-en-us
Am I the only one that thinks that shiny white and gold looks, well, a little odd?

Having said that, if this sounds like the Silver, but with maybe a bit more mid range resolution etc. this thing could really could be a killer product.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
The advertising also states Airplay support. Good for the Apple community.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(28-Jun-2016, 18:25)Confused Wrote: if this sounds like the Silver, but with maybe a bit more mid range resolution etc. this thing could really could be a killer product.

I couldn't agree more!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(28-Jun-2016, 17:54)MrSinister Wrote: [Image: phgo02.jpg]And what about the new stand on this picture, I like to see these in our room, (but they seem a little low)

If you are planning to get surround with the phantoms, when they are going to support that in the future, you can use this stand for centerspeaker Smile
2 x Devialet Phantom Gold / Branch + Dialog
Pioneer KRP-600M 60" Plasma Tv
(28-Jun-2016, 18:25)Confused Wrote: Am I the only one that thinks that shiny white and gold looks, well, a little odd?

No, you're not. In fact I think they look positively ugly. And not helped by the new stand, either.