Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New app
(25-Jun-2018, 12:09)cuco Wrote: Any news on the new App?

How do I say this without disappointing you? Ehhhh.

No
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Come on you guys. Pim especially. You’re too harsh on Devialet. They’ve only just bought a new team onboard. Give then a chance. And just enjoy what you have you’re so demanding it’s not like your toasters update every week.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(25-Jun-2018, 19:23)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Come on you guys. Pim especially. You’re too harsh on Devialet. They’ve only just bought a new team onboard. Give then a chance. And just enjoy what you have you’re so demanding it’s not like your toasters update every week.

LOL! Administrators; @Hifi_swlon account has been hacked! Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
The second part of the information, was that about the new PRO´s - so for the moment this information was right. I hope the first part will follow soon...
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
Mate, a stopped clock is right twice a day  Tongue
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(03-Jul-2018, 21:58)midi Wrote: The second part of the information, was that about the new PRO´s - so for the moment this information was right. I hope the first part will follow soon...

I’m not sure it counts if you claim it after the info’s come out! Big Grin

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(04-Jul-2018, 21:56)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(03-Jul-2018, 21:58)midi Wrote: The second part of the information, was that about the new PRO´s - so for the moment this information was right. I hope the first part will follow soon...

I’m not sure it counts if you claim it after the info’s come out!  Big Grin

Feel free if you want to count this, I don’t count anything ! For me this information wasn’t very interesting - I am not planning to buy a new Expert...
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
Doesn’t look like this turned out to be true.

Unless of course they found themselves in the unlikely position of being five months or so behind schedule. Oh.......

(30-Sep-2018, 20:19)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Doesn’t look like this turned out to be true.

Unless of course they found themselves in the unlikely position of being five months or so behind schedule. Oh.......

Only fifth months behind the schedule ? For me that´s the argue that the information was true ! Smile
(01-Oct-2018, 08:47)midi Wrote:
(30-Sep-2018, 20:19)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Doesn’t look like this turned out to be true.

Only fifth months behind the schedule ? For me that´s the argue that the information was true ! Smile

Big Grin