Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New app
(01-Oct-2018, 19:33)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(01-Oct-2018, 08:47)midi Wrote:
(30-Sep-2018, 20:19)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Doesn’t look like this turned out to be true.

Unless of course they found themselves in the unlikely position of being five months or so behind schedule. Oh.......

Only fifth months behind the schedule ? For me that´s the argue that the information was true ! Smile

Big Grin

Ok, I will ask my dealer next time.
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
You see I am right ! ?
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
(09-Oct-2018, 12:56)midi Wrote: You see I am right ! ?

Is it even compatible with the regular Phantom? Have you tried it? It only mentions the new Reactor in the description..
(09-Oct-2018, 22:35)cudifying Wrote:
(09-Oct-2018, 12:56)midi Wrote: You see I am right ! ?

Is it even compatible with the regular Phantom? Have you tried it? It only mentions the new Reactor in the description..

Should be ironic.

We have a new app, but it seems to work (for the moment) only with the new Reactors (I can not connect the app with the Phantoms). But I can not believe that this should be the end - one app for Reactors and another app (Spark) for the Phantoms and no app for the Experts. That would be a shame.
They confirmed that eventually all the Phantoms will be in the same ecosystem.
I could at least get some official statement / feedback here: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-News-fro...0#pid78930
As soon as Phantom Premier and Reactor are running on the same software, we won't necessarily need Dialog anymore (Airplay 2)?!
(11-Oct-2018, 09:43)Bbnsound Wrote: As soon as Phantom Premier and Reactor are running on the same software, we won't necessarily need Dialog anymore (Airplay 2)?!

Im not sure if AirPlay will be able to put two Premier Phantoms in stereo mode. Even if its technically possible I guess Devialet will still keep that functionality exclusive to Dialog
If it's technically possible, I hope they won't keep Dialog.
Why making the usage of their speaker more complicated as it could be?

Also, when you pair Premier with Reactor it would be quite a hustle. In that case how should it work? As soon as you want to add a Premier Phantom to a Reactor setup you need a Dialog? It holds people back of getting into the Premier Phantom range.

I hope they chose the more convenient option of getting rid of Dialog (if possible).
However, obvious software improvements that would enhanced user experience also have not been realised for a long period of time.
I am excited which path Devialet will go with the next software update. For me it's going to be decisive if I stick with Devialet or change my setup.
Had an interesting phone call with management team member.

It‘s great to see Roon RAAT is top priority and is in the final stage of testing.
Also good to see that they learned from the mistakes of unstable software/firmware updates of Core Infinity, Pro Models ... so they reassure stability is as expected.
Should be released before x-mas.

Bluetooth & Airplay2 compatibility is in progress - timeline depending on license approval.

Finally new remote app and more is in preparation.
Along with Phantom Reactor release they introduced a new app software Fundament for their apps.
Interface design now looks really nice and looking forward to having Expert line be equipped with state of the art app. Should be a universal app- being optimized for various devices.
Unfortunately this to be expected about Q2 2019. hopefully they can speed things up.