Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shunyata Research
Really pleased to announce that I have just signed up a new dealer: Midland Audio X-Change!  Big Grin Cool

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(31-Jul-2018, 16:32)GuillaumeB Wrote: Really pleased to announce that I have just signed up a new dealer: Midland Audio X-Change!  Big Grin Cool

Guillaume

Great news, and the review in HI-FI+, and mentioned by Darko!!???

Graham
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK
(31-Jul-2018, 12:44)David A Wrote: Pim,

Thanks for the info.

Guillaume,

Thanks for the reply. Any info you can find out will be very gratefully received. I asked my dealer to get me a 6000S around 2-3 months ago now and he still can't get any date on when we can expect to see the Australian version. The distributor just keeps telling him it's going through the certification process. The distributor's online price list simply says "Coming soon" but it's been saying that for most of this year. I've learnt from experience with Australian distributors that "2 weeks" usually means "2 months" and I find myself wondering whether "coming soon" means something like "it will be here for Christmas but who knows what year". Getting my hands on one is proving rather difficult but at least I'm really appreciating my Shunyata power cords.

David

Hi David,

I spoke to Caelin last night about this. The distributor is correct. Unfortunately certification, if done properly (and you'd be amazed by how many skimp on this) can take forever. Better safe that sorry I guess, particularly when talking about power products. Still it's a pain. I had to wait what felt like an eternity for the UK Denali. Also on the subject of cradles it's not currently in the plan but Caelin will take another look at this.

As soon as I get more news I'll update you.

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Guillaume,

Many thanks for the info. I used to work in health and safety before I retired so I think I have an idea on how long certification can take, especially certification by government agencies. It would be nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel but this is a very long tunnel and even light travels at a finite speed :-(

Don't worry about chasing things up, it will come when it comes and the cradles aren't a make it or break it factor. I was just surprised to see them missing in the photo of the UK model.

David
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
(31-Jul-2018, 19:20)Carcrashboy Wrote:
(31-Jul-2018, 16:32)GuillaumeB Wrote: Really pleased to announce that I have just signed up a new dealer: Midland Audio X-Change!  Big Grin Cool

Guillaume

Great news, and the review in HI-FI+, and mentioned by Darko!!???

Graham

Cheers Graham, yes it's been a good couple of days!  Smile

The Darko quote put a big smile on my face though. Kinda ironic given that Innuos never sent me a unit to evaluate. Still, the Statement did impress at Munich.

Guillaume

UK
Looking forward to getting my demo stock some of the most impressive cables and power solutions I have ever heard
Cheers
John
Elite Devialet Dealer
Really pleased to announce that Oxford Audio are now a Shunyata Research dealer!  Smile  Cool

Cheers,

Guillaume

UK
Greetings all, the news is real.

Unfortunately, the two Delta EF's that Guillaume has kindly lent us are still at Jon's house and he cannot be reasoned or bargained with. I'll just have to sit here twiddling my thumbs until our demonstration equipment arrives! Jon was blown away by the difference that they made to his system and has bluntly refused to bring them back to the shop.

I cannot wait to receive our Denali, Alpha's and Delta's. Having heard the difference that Shunyata makes, unless everything is out on loan (or at Jon's house), I don't think that I'd intentionally do a demo without them.

In a word, gobsmacked

Ali
Here are some brand new pics of the UK Denali, the photoshoot was literally a couple of days ago. Without exaggeration one of the most dramatic upgrades you can carry out to your system. The UK version features a number of changes/improvements under the hood which are now making their way to the other variants. 

Cheers,

Guillaume

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

UK
Ummm. What does it actually do?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus