Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update coming this week
Devialet now confirmed that the update will be available at the end of this week as everything had now been approved.
Looking forward to seeing what changes have been made and how the Bluetooth connection is set up.
Is this really official? If so I will look forward to it too. Does it mean Phantom firmware or Spark as well?
(24-Aug-2015, 17:18)nigelb001 Wrote: Is this really official? If so I will look forward to it too. Does it mean Phantom firmware or Spark as well?

I just got a reply to my request by e-Mail. I know the update is for Phantom. Not sure if there is any improvement on spark. I guess it depends on how the bluetooth is set up. If you don't need spark to control everything via bluetooth I guess they won't bother doing anything there yet.
(24-Aug-2015, 14:23)eibet Wrote: Devialet now confirmed that the update will be available at the end of this week as everything had now been approved.
Looking forward to seeing what changes have been made and how the Bluetooth connection is set up.

Okay I missed the memo. Blush

What update?
More importantly, how do we get on these updates?
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
(25-Aug-2015, 10:05)trashken Wrote: More importantly, how do we get on these updates?

Your Phanton will tell you upgrade is available when you launch Spark.

Phantom upgrade
Sorry I meant the notification the OP received from Devialet. Is it by email ?
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
(25-Aug-2015, 10:57)trashken Wrote: Sorry I meant the notification the OP received from Devialet. Is it by email ?

I sent an e-Mail to devialet support asking when the update would be ready. They replied this week.
Hello

Hopefully this time it will be true.
They told me the same thing last month and never happened. Devialet really need to have better communication with costumers. I think they are really failing in that matter.
(24-Aug-2015, 14:23)eibet Wrote: Devialet now confirmed that the update will be available at the end of this week as everything had now been approved.
(28-Aug-2015, 05:55)Carloscdk Wrote: Hello

Hopefully this time it will be true.
They told me the same thing last month and never happened. Devialet really need to have better communication with costumers. I think they are really failing in that matter.

In the same way as they promised the Branch stands by the end of August. That must be on Monday! 

Launch a speaker in December 2014 and the matching stand eight months later - maybe!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England