Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MacMini –> Audirvana 3.5 –> Sonarworks –> UpnP –> Golds (DOS2) = BLISS!
(05-Jan-2020, 22:25)Pwalder Wrote:
(05-Jan-2020, 22:18)blorbed Wrote: Sorry, I'm at a loss. The first post in the thread mentions restarting the Phantoms to get their Mac mini to see the Phantoms, however as you've stated from within your system preferences, your iMac can already see the Phantoms.

I didn't have this issue though, I just started Audirvana, found my Music library and selected 'Living Room' from the network pane from the speaker wifi icon.

Sorry I can't be of any further help, I hope you get it resolved, the sound is impressive playing hi res files.
Thanks for responding. I’ve dropped a query on to the Audirvana support forum to see if they can advise. Thanks again.

Sorry @Pwalder, I missed this earlier.  Given what you have described I suspect a networking problem of some sort is at the root of this.

Please can you describe your network topology?  How is everything (internet feed, iMac, Phantoms) connected together?  You say the Phantoms are not appearing in the  - Network - section of the Audirvana output selection but are you able to http to your Phantoms from the iMac (just type their IP addresses in the browser address bar on the Mac) and get to their configuration screens? 

Would it be possible, just for testing, to wire both Phantoms and the iMac directly to the same switch and see if they still fail to appear in the - Network - section in Audirvana?  If not, maybe you could get all three units within line-of-sight of your wifi access point and force the Phantoms onto WiFi in the app.  Do they still not show up?

Messages In This Thread
RE: MacMini –> Audirvana 3.5 –> Sonarworks –> UpnP –> Golds (DOS2) = BLISS! - by struts - 07-Jan-2020, 21:55