Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MacMini –> Audirvana 3.5 –> Sonarworks –> UpnP –> Golds (DOS2) = BLISS!
(07-Jan-2020, 22:44)Pwalder Wrote:
(07-Jan-2020, 21:55)struts Wrote:
(05-Jan-2020, 22:25)Pwalder Wrote: Thanks for responding. I’ve dropped a query on to the Audirvana support forum to see if they can advise. Thanks again.

Sorry @Pwalder, I missed this earlier.  Given what you have described I suspect a networking problem of some sort is at the root of this.

Please can you describe your network topology?  How is everything (internet feed, iMac, Phantoms) connected together?  You say the Phantoms are not appearing in the  - Network - section of the Audirvana output selection but are you able to http to your Phantoms from the iMac (just type their IP addresses in the browser address bar on the Mac) and get to their configuration screens? 

Would it be possible, just for testing, to wire both Phantoms and the iMac directly to the same switch and see if they still fail to appear in the - Network - section in Audirvana?  If not, maybe you could get all three units within line-of-sight of your wifi access point and force the Phantoms onto WiFi in the app.  Do they still not show up?
Hi. Thanks for replying so swiftly. I’ve just entered the IP addresses of the Phantoms in Safari on the iMac as you suggested and the configuration pages came up in the browser. On each of the configuration pages under the Wi-Fi option the network name was present but the password was missing. Having now entered the password into both configuration pages I now get additional options in the network section of the Audirvana Devices dialogue box including ‘Living room’ which is the name of my Phantom. So I think your suggestions have worked. THANK YOU so much for this. 
ps.....I can’t actually do a full test at the moment because my wife is insisting on watching Ben Fogle! and the Phantoms are either side of the TV!......however I am confident you have sorted it.
Ben Fogle finished.....everything working beautifully including Audirvana remote....thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MacMini –> Audirvana 3.5 –> Sonarworks –> UpnP –> Golds (DOS2) = BLISS! - by Pwalder - 07-Jan-2020, 23:15