Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 'Touching News'?
(18-Sep-2015, 12:17)Manoet Wrote: As I understand things Devialet is still struggling supplying pre-existing Phantom orders to individuals here. My local US distributor in advertising emails state that they can only muster "very limited" inventory at this time due to Devialet's back log. I'm curious how Devialet plans on accommodating free-trial user volunteers from this new program on top of everyone else simultaneously, get it ALL done within some semblance of a timely fashion and make EVERYONE down-the-line happy and remain within the published free-trial period!?! Just seems another in a long line of Devialet writing promissory notes with their mouths that they can't cover with their butts!

Wouldn't be too fast with your judgement... Devialet didn't announced/promissed free 90 days trial yet: only one dealer in the UK offers this by now. So wait and see before complaining on Devialet.
Elsewehre on the news thread someone found a new iTunes app for Phantom remote...
Maybe the touching news is the new remote app for Phantom?
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Fair enough. Then let me be the first to recommend another in a long line of flawless Dev apps. I'm sure it'll be spot-on perfect right outta the chutes! Zat better?

;-)
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
Well, they "promised" the new for today 12am.... but didn't mention if GMT... Stil no news, may be I'll have to apologize to Manoet by midnight ;-)
Remote App seems to be existing already, just an update for IOS 9
No silly, no apologies necessary. I'm just poking fun at another in a L-O-N-G line of Devialet's grandiose yarns. All in fun of course. Tho it wouldn't be so much fun if it weren't almost always true. Hey, I said 'almost'
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
BTW, not sure Devialet is "struggling" to produce/deliver enough phantoms. I got this week an offer from them with 30% off on white or silver (round 500€ off, VAT excluded is less than 1K for a white). I was happy to order one (my "old" ones didn't had BT). I'll surely find a use for this 3rd.
Made me think: do they need new place in their storey for something else to come? Are they producing more than they expected to sale? Or were they just "nice" to me?
Now it says:
"45 days of intense and extraordinary emotion, how does that sound?
On September 18th, Devialet will share a touching news with you.
Save the Date."
Devialet 250PRO - Audio Physic Avantera - AIR-ETH - Roon
LOL...amateurs...have they ever been 'on time' with anything they promised? (not that I'm holding my breath for this "news")

Below the edits of their Facebook message.

Devialet
16 september 16:55
On September 18th at 12am, Devialet will share a touching news with you #ShareAPhantom
---
Devialet
16 september 16:59
90 days of intense and extraordinary emotion, how does that sound ?

On September 18th at 12am, Devialet will share a touching news with you.
Be there devialet.com
---
Devialet
16 september 17:01
90 days of intense and extraordinary emotion, how does that sound?

Save the Date.
---
Devialet
55 minutes ago
45 days of intense and extraordinary emotion, how does that sound?

Save the Date.
---
Devialet
48 minutes ago
45 days of intense and extraordinary emotion, how does that sound?

On September 18th, Devialet will share a touching news with you.
Save the Date.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Rainbow 
Stop looking for rain. Instead look for rainbows. Any type of free trial period should generate some returns that would have to be sold as demos or refurbished. That would offer a lower entry point for some users. [Image: rainbow.gif]
Antoine don't help em along too much, its so much fun watching em defend Dev to the end ;-)