Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 12.3.0 + DOS 2.2.2
(12-Jun-2018, 15:55)tategoi Wrote: What iOS app?

Apple App „Expert Remote“!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(12-Jun-2018, 11:56)K4680 Wrote: Hello, after 3 days test with upnp streaming or usb no problems. SQ with upnp from melco and TIDAL very good, without any interruptions or disturbances. Oh, see there the ios app works again! Shy
The guys from Devialet do a good job! Wink

So what has changed with the iOS app exactly?  The iOS app has worked for me through all the previous beta firmware versions.  To be clear, the iOS app has been working, but it has been unstable, dropping out and reconnecting periodically.  So is it a case of it being stable now, or did it not work at all for you at all when running the beta firmware?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(12-Jun-2018, 17:32)Confused Wrote:
(12-Jun-2018, 11:56)K4680 Wrote: Hello, after 3 days test with upnp streaming or usb no problems. SQ with upnp from melco and TIDAL very good, without any interruptions or disturbances. Oh, see there the ios app works again! Shy
The guys from Devialet do a good job! Wink

So what has changed with the iOS app exactly?  The iOS app has worked for me through all the previous beta firmware versions.  To be clear, the iOS app has been working, but it has been unstable, dropping out and reconnecting periodically.  So is it a case of it being stable now, or did it not work at all for you at all when running the beta firmware?
Hi, stable until now (without interruption)!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
Hello, I have upgraded my D250 Core to the new firmware - when I turn on the D250 the display shows -35 db (my default) - but the remote app shows -97,5 db - When I change the input from USB to Air the remote app shows -35 db but when I change it back to USB the remote app now show -42 db

What to do ?
Devialet Expert 250 PRO Core, Innuos Statement 4TB, Primare BD32 Disc Player,  Stenheim Alumine Three, Tellurium Q Cables

Smoerum, Denmark
Nothing as the remote app is not supported anymore. I do occansionally have the same issue as you describe.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
installed update tonight, all working fine ios app working but was spasmodic on beta.
I updated from beta yesterday without any hitches. Actually even with betas I haven't had much trouble. However, my setup is relatively simple with no WiFi and no UPnP. Just checked the iPad remote (I usually use Roon) and all the settings are correct there too. This B.B. has been relatively quiet of late, is that good news for Devialet or not?
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
(10-Jun-2018, 15:46)K4680 Wrote: FW 12.3.0 installed. Without problems, according to txt some errors are eliminated. Well, it works! Rolleyes
Config, now possible via browser!

Are you saying that I can now change configuration remotely via ethernet without pulling out that SD card?

That is what I have been wishing for.  

I cannot seem to find it via the online configurator, could you tell us where you found that option?
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.

(14-Jun-2018, 03:42)agentsmith Wrote:
(10-Jun-2018, 15:46)K4680 Wrote: FW 12.3.0 installed. Without problems, according to txt some errors are eliminated. Well, it works! Rolleyes

Are you saying that I can now change configuration remotely via ethernet without pulling out that SD card?

I cannot seem to find it via the online configurator, could you tell us where you found that option?

Find out the IP address of your Dev on your local network, then type this IP into your browser window
Devialet 220 Pro, TQ Black Mains & Ultra Black Speaker Cables, Naim Ovators S600, Sonore microRendu (Roon & HQP) with Uptone JS-2
TRNC (North Cyprus)
(14-Jun-2018, 03:42)agentsmith Wrote:

With the free app Fing (iPhone / iPad) you can find the IP address. Enter in the browser. Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Germany / Bavaria