Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
There´s an idea of timing between sending the gear and getting back?
(18-Sep-2017, 12:02)BoyScout Wrote: There´s an idea of timing between sending the gear and getting back?

According to an email from Devialet themselves:

We guarantee we will send your Expert Pro within 10 days after it reaches our workshop. All in all, your system should be away from home for approximately 15 days depending on delivery dates.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(18-Sep-2017, 12:27)Confused Wrote:
(18-Sep-2017, 12:02)BoyScout Wrote: There´s an idea of timing between sending the gear and getting back?

According to an email from Devialet themselves:

We guarantee we will send your Expert Pro within 10 days after it reaches our workshop. All in all, your system should be away from home for approximately 15 days depending on delivery dates.

Sounds fair to me.
Thanks.
(14-Sep-2017, 02:56)Wdw Wrote: Know it is a month away but this thread is ask you to post when you get the invite and shipping documents to pack up your D.   Let's see how this unfolds on the WWW.

Wdw,

I agree that there should be a thread about returning our our Expert Pros back to France. When the Pro updates were taking place last year, there were a great many posts on this subject and I see no reason why this time will be any different.

However, I would suggest that we need to take a wider vewpoint. The new board thread already runs to 60 pages and is likely to become unweildy, with specific issues becoming harder and harder to find. Would it not make sense to anticipate the problem and set up a number of sub threads such as:
  • Invites and shipping back to Devialet and subsequent return, as suggested by Wdw.
  • Problems and issues with the new board.
  • Deezer, sound quality, library, quirks etc.
  • Tidal, sound quality, library, quirks etc.
  • Bluetooth
  • Web radio.
  • MQA ( the three dots? ).
  • Roon. Whether the new board has any additional Roon fuctionality or not, you can bet that the Roon Fanboys will be out in force.
  • New features as they are announced.
  • Credit where it is due. If the new board lives up to our hopes and expectations, thank Devialet.
So come on Devialites. There is only a month to go. Let's hear your ideas on what the forum needs to do in order to ready itself for the coming upgrade.

The Sofa Has Ears.
(18-Sep-2017, 15:17)The Sofa Has Ears Wrote:
(14-Sep-2017, 02:56)Wdw Wrote: Know it is a month away but this thread is ask you to post when you get the invite and shipping documents to pack up your D.   Let's see how this unfolds on the WWW.

Wdw,

I agree that there should be a thread about returning our our Expert Pros back to France. When the Pro updates were taking place last year, there were a great many posts on this subject and I see no reason why this time will be any different.

However, I would suggest that we need to take a wider vewpoint. The new board thread already runs to 60 pages and is likely to become unweildy, with specific issues becoming harder and harder to find. Would it not make sense to anticipate the problem and set up a number of sub threads such as:
  • Invites and shipping back to Devialet and subsequent return, as suggested by Wdw.
  • Problems and issues with the new board.
  • Deezer, sound quality, library, quirks etc.
  • Tidal, sound quality, library, quirks etc.
  • Bluetooth
  • Web radio.
  • MQA ( the three dots? ).
  • Roon. Whether the new board has any additional Roon fuctionality or not, you can bet that the Roon Fanboys will be out in force.
  • New features as they are announced.
  • Credit where it is due. If the new board lives up to our hopes and expectations, thank Devialet.
So come on Devialites. There is only a month to go. Let's hear your ideas on what the forum needs to do in order to ready itself for the coming upgrade.

The Sofa Has Ears.

Great topics but let's keep this solely for the invitations dates and locations, if possible...hoping to see how this unfolds around the globe. Best
(18-Sep-2017, 10:23)Chris Marshall Wrote: They did also suggest that upgrades would start again but hopefully that's after the board installations are done.

To me it seems to be more logical to combine an upgrade with the installation of the streamerboard. So you don't have to send your amp twice to France.  ChM
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
what about the non pro customers? are they going to offer an pro-upgrade + core as one trip to Paris?
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
Well, seventeen days?
In 17 days they will announce that we have to wait for our turn!
(02-Oct-2017, 03:35)Music or sound Wrote: In 17 days they will announce that we have to wait for our turn!

Od'A first!  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.