Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
DEVIALET 220Pro / CI
AUDIOQUEST K2
B&W 802/D3
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Devialet 120 fed by Roon ROCK over LAN
Dynaudio Confidence C2 Mk2
(16-Dec-2018, 12:56)why_bee Wrote: Devialet 120 fed by Roon ROCK over LAN
Dynaudio Confidence C2 Mk2

Nice combo. The Dyn's love power so if you ever feel like an upgrade, the more power you give them, the better they will sound. I went from 200 to 900Watt (Available. I don't think I've ever pushed that through to my speakers) on my C1's and they really sing, especially at lower volumes.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Devialet 220Pro / CI
Martin Logan Motion 60xt

Not sure it's the most preferred combination Smile - but it's been a major step up from anything I've previously had. What I need to figure out is that the Martin Logans have an impedance drop (1-2ohms) while it's nominally 4 ohms - and whether the devialet can properly drive that. Any other folks here that have speakers that have bad impedance behaviour?
Signal path: Macbook Pro (Qobuz/ Vox Player) > Router > CAT 8 Ethernet > Devialet 220 pro > Shunyata Delta speaker cables > Wilson Sabrina speakers

Power path: Wall outlet > Shunyata Delta power cable > Devialet 220 pro
Don’t think you will have a problem Zambie. Select your model in SAM and you are all set.
Hello,

Devialet d400 with Sam (75%)
Atohm Gt3
Atohm zef max

Dom

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Devialet 220 Pro CI and B&W 804 D3s.

I had auditioned a number of systems in the max. $20,000 budget range for my foray into high fidelity. At some point high SQ becomes consistent with lossless sources and you start dealing with highly subjective nuances and details for which your further hardware choices beyond amp and speakers can have an influence. The number of hardware combinations and permutations and consequent variations on results becomes near infinite, especially if you add DSP settings in Roon. But we're all on this site because we are tinkerers!

I was pleased to see later that Devialet's reference demo combination for the 220 Pro is with the 804 D3s as presented in their NY/SoHo and Rue Réaumur stores. Of course, this is also a marketing choice. I was considering the 804 D2s, the entry level to the turbine head in the Diamond series, but that would then be followed by the 440CI, etc., etc. These are levels too far down the rabbit hole with such diminishing marginal increases in SQ, at least for me. I should instead start focusing on room acoustics for affordable higher-impact improvements.
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY
Devialet 120 and Focal Micro Utopia Be
Audioquest NRG-10 -> Bryston Bit15 (Torus RM15) on Finite Elemete Cereball
Crystal Cable Standard -> Aurender N100h on Finite Elemete Cereball -> Audioquest Diamond USB
Audioquest Tornado -> Devialet 120 on Isoacoustics orea bronze -> Crystal Cable Micro Speaker Cable -> Focal Micro Utopia Be
Solid Tech ROS Rack
Devialet Expert 220 Pro, CI
PMC Twenty5.24
Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Bryston BCD-3 , Roon, Technics SL 1500C, PMC Twenty5.24. Isotek, Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital, Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro
Devialet 250 expert de luxe Smile
Sonus Faber Cremona M

Been on the upgrade mood many times but they have been with me since the early Dev Premier period,and was one of the first speakers to be SAMed
Probably will stay some more years
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"