Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
DEVIALET 220Pro / CI
AUDIOQUEST K2
B&W 802/D3
Devialet 220Pro/CI, B&W 802 D3, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N1ZS/2A + D100, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon,Coffee etc.), iPad-Pro, KECES P8 Dual, Tidal HiFi, Qobuz Studio
IsoTek: 2 x EVO3 Genesis One, EVO3 Titan One, EVO3 Syncro, EVO3 Synchro Uni.                                                                                                                     
Germany / Bavaria
Devialet 120 fed by Roon ROCK over LAN
Dynaudio Confidence C2 Mk2
(16-Dec-2018, 12:56)why_bee Wrote: Devialet 120 fed by Roon ROCK over LAN
Dynaudio Confidence C2 Mk2

Nice combo. The Dyn's love power so if you ever feel like an upgrade, the more power you give them, the better they will sound. I went from 200 to 900Watt (Available. I don't think I've ever pushed that through to my speakers) on my C1's and they really sing, especially at lower volumes.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Devialet 220Pro / CI
Martin Logan Motion 60xt

Not sure it's the most preferred combination Smile - but it's been a major step up from anything I've previously had. What I need to figure out is that the Martin Logans have an impedance drop (1-2ohms) while it's nominally 4 ohms - and whether the devialet can properly drive that. Any other folks here that have speakers that have bad impedance behaviour?
Panamax MR4000 power conditioner > Devialet 220pro CI > Martin Logan Motion 60xt
Macbook Pro/ Onkyo DP-X1 source | Digital playback: Vox
Don’t think you will have a problem Zambie. Select your model in SAM and you are all set.