Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reactor now available in stereo!
Hello,

It's Mini Toslink into the phantom so you need a normal Toslink to Mini Toslink or Mini to Mini like I have from my PC.

The phantom can accept Mini Toslink or 3.5mm in the same port

if from PC you want this:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-hom...5-pdt.html
Living Room: Devialet Dione
(18-Apr-2019, 12:07)RMK Wrote: Hello,

It's Mini Toslink into the phantom so you need a normal Toslink to Mini Toslink or Mini to Mini like I have from my PC.

The phantom can accept Mini Toslink or 3.5mm in the same port

if from PC you want this:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-hom...5-pdt.html

Thanks - this is just what I needed.
I was originally getting dropouts in stereo at 60ms latency, that stopped when I connected them both to ethernet though it’s frustrating that I can’t see confirmation of this in the app.
Connected via mini toslink to my pc and have stereo setup for 2 months (or so) now and noticed a few times the pair would lose connectivity with each other. They are connected via wifi and I keep my pc on 24/7. Kind of annoying having to reset them both to factory default and re-configure stereo each time. Otherwise it sounds amazing
I have had a pair of Reactors for about a week. I have connected the Reactors to a gigabit Ethernet network and they have worked perfectly fine. I haven’t noticed any problems at all. They also happen to sound great, so I’m very happy with these Smile
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(21-Apr-2019, 18:53)Ryu79 Wrote: Connected via mini toslink to my pc and have stereo setup for 2 months (or so) now and noticed a few times the pair would lose connectivity with each other.  They are connected via wifi and I keep my pc on 24/7.  Kind of annoying having to reset them both to factory default and re-configure stereo each time.  Otherwise it sounds amazing

You might try to connect both reactors to the same power strip so that they communicate by CPL (electric wire) rather than wifi. You can select CPL in the parameters for both reactors. You might also check if your mini jack on the PC is well plugged in all the way. If not you can loose the connection one channel once in a while.
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac