Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SELL 2 GOLD PHANTOM and DIALOG
(22-Jun-2018, 16:54)bbjmm Wrote:
(22-Jun-2018, 04:19)Pim Wrote:
(21-Jun-2018, 19:23)Johnnydev Wrote: 45 days and refund

And if it's 46 days, tell em you sent them back within 45 days plus one day of 'latency'

Hahahahaha geniale! But is impossible

Why?
i sell ever 4.500 two with dialog
Just contact Devialet and they’ll put your Phantom’s in live mode where there’s zero latency. It is a thing but only at request.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)
(11-Jul-2018, 07:43)kmjy Wrote: Just contact Devialet and they’ll put your Phantom’s in live mode where there’s zero latency. It is a thing but only at request.

I try. I have all in optical mode and RME aduio card but latency is it
@Pim Mdrrr excellent
(11-Jul-2018, 14:47)bbjmm Wrote:
(11-Jul-2018, 07:43)kmjy Wrote: Just contact Devialet and they’ll put your Phantom’s in live mode where there’s zero latency. It is a thing but only at request.

I try. I have all in optical mode and RME aduio card but latency is it

Have you tried this:

(06-Aug-2018, 12:51)alandbush Wrote:
(06-Aug-2018, 07:09)streamy Wrote: Did you try the optical direct mode as described in this post (answer from Devialet to question 11):
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Last-min...6#pid76696
Maybe this gives you the low latency you need. I haven’t tested it yet, as I use the Phantoms in a stereo setup and the latency is clear from a technical point of view and small enough for listening to music only.

This post and those that follow may be helpful in providing any needed clarification/confirmation of the process to change the Phantom to Direct Optical mode.

I had a play with it yesterday and latency is no longer noticeable, works well enough to mix on vinyl (with an analogue to digital converter).
However I feel the dialog will be useless, and you will need one ADC for each phantom. Set them both to the appropriate channel, try 0 dB first and test the volume. I want to try the +12 dB but am worried I'll blow up my phantom!