Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Firmware 13.1.3 + DOS 2.2.4 Date: 2019-02-12
Wait, the picture you posted was of the Netgear GS105 which, in theory can do gigabit speed (indicated as such if both lights are lit green on the ethernet plug in use). That link in your last post was to a FS105 with is only 10/100.

Hey, this stuff can drive you nuts.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(03-Apr-2019, 00:07)mdconnelly Wrote: Wait, the picture you posted was of the Netgear GS105 which, in theory can do gigabit speed (indicated as such if both lights are lit green on the ethernet plug in use).   That link in your last post was to a FS105 with is only 10/100.

Well it works. You can always get one on Amazon and if it doesnt work for you send it back.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
(03-Apr-2019, 00:16)ssfas Wrote:
(03-Apr-2019, 00:07)mdconnelly Wrote: Wait, the picture you posted was of the Netgear GS105 which, in theory can do gigabit speed (indicated as such if both lights are lit green on the ethernet plug in use).   That link in your last post was to a FS105 with is only 10/100.

Well it works. You can always get one on Amazon and if it doesnt work for you send it back.

I do have a gigabit switch - not the same one as your Netgear GS105, but similar.   I still get dropouts and the Roon error with it.   But if I use a 10/100 switch, all is good.   Go figure...  Huh
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(03-Apr-2019, 00:40)mdconnelly Wrote:
(03-Apr-2019, 00:16)ssfas Wrote:

I do have a gigabit switch - not the same one as your Netgear GS105, but similar.   I still get dropouts and the Roon error with it.   But if I use a 10/100 switch, all is good.   Go figure...  Huh

Was having this same issue occasionally but re-installed my Acoustic Revivie Lan Isolator that is 10/100 and the issue went away.